Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cop Out

I decided to go see Cop Out earlier this week.  I tend to like Bruce Willis movies, but I don't like Tracy Morgan, so I really wasn't sure about going to see it.  Morgan just annoys me in everything I see him in and I don't find him funny at all.  I decided to see Cop Out despite him being in the movie. 

I did enjoy the movie overall, but it is far from great.  The plot is sort of interesting, and while there are a few unexpected things that happen, I still found other things to be predictable.  Action turns up every so often, but I wouldn't consider this to be an action packed movie.  The violence isn't too extreme, but the language is.  This is definitely not a movie for kids.  The characters aren't that developed and they could have been more interesting.  Seann William Scott turns up in a few scenes and I was disappointed that he wasn't around more.  Fans of the cast might find something to like about the movie.

I did post a longer review on Epinions.

Cop Out

On Epinions, I can't give movies half stars, so I end up either rounding up or down.  With Cop Out, I would have gone with two and a half stars if I had the option.  I decided to go ahead and round up since I did enjoy the movie for the most part even though Tracy Morgan annoyed me constantly.  I do think the movie would have been better if Seann William Scott had been in it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment